Find Us OIn Facebook

Joseph Iyore professionally known as G.I is a UK/ Nigerian artist whose sound is a fusion of multiple musical genres with hip-hop and Afro-beats at its core

Following his recent outstanding singles ‘TELEFONE CALL’ & ‘PRABLEMS’, G.I is serving the first of his 2 Singles prepped for summer and this new one is titled “4K ALL DAY”.

Written and Recorded by G.I , it speaks about displaying action rather than just spoken words in relation to showing commitment towards inter-personal relationships. The lyrics to this song are from actual experiences and are introspective as synonyms to this artist.

The production is melodious and carried by a progressive deep baseline which G.I delivers effortlessly on .

Enjoy this! “4k All Day

Get ‘4K’ on all Platforms HERE

Follow his social media to be up to date with this artist
Instagram- @gi_mwp
Twitter – @gi_mwp

For previous releases;

G.I – Telefone Call

G.I – Prablems 

The post G.I – “4K All Day” appeared first on tooXclusive.



source https://tooxclusive.com/g-i-4k-all-day/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post