Find Us OIn Facebook

Wizkid Mood

STARBOY TV Presents The Official Video For The Track MOOD performed by Wizkid and Buju.

Nigeria’s biggest music export, Wizkid bless his fans with Mood full music video off the Made In Lagos (Deluxe) Short Film released late last year. The track MOOD features Buju.

Released in 2021, the deluxe version adds four new songs to the mix Made In Lagos Album: “Mood”, where he’s joined by rising Afrofusion singer Buju; “Anoti”; “Steady”; and a remix of his Tems collab “Essence” which also enlists Justin Bieber.

I’m in the big mood
Girl I dey feel you
Something wey go cooli my body tell me will you do

Hmm Make we go dey sempe
Pour some liquor dey do me jeje
Get somethings wey dey bother my head, I swear
Naa you dey cool my stress, oh yeah…

Mood was produced by P2J. Kuukua Eshun Directed the song’s music video below, Watch and Enjoy!

The post [Video] WizKid – “Mood” ft. Buju appeared first on tooXclusive.



source https://tooxclusive.com/video-wizkid-mood-ft-buju/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post